As a UniSA Sport member, you have access to more than 24 sporting clubs, campus programs and events, student representative teams and community events.
Sporting clubs provide a fun and social outlet for students here at UniSA, but the clubs are open to everyone; staff, alumni and the wider community. Being involved with a UniSA Sport club is great way to make friends, enjoy an active lifestyle and connect with your local community. In addition to this, UniSA Sport offers a range of on campus health and fitness classes through its social campus sport activity via 'Sports Fix', a range of representative events including SA Challenge, Southern Uni Games and Australian Uni Games as well as organised running groups in the City to Bay event.
2017 Membership Benefits Include:
- Free Monthly E-News subscription
- Personal Injury Insurance for UniSA Sport approved activities including club trainings/competitions
- Access to participate in a registered UniSA Sport Club (additional club member fees may apply depending on club). UniSA Sport clubs are provided with a range of administrative, facility and financial support including grant funding, free/subsidised facility hire, club insurance, training & development etc. which all directly result in benefits for their members including reduced club member fees.
- Access, support and subsidies to participate in Australian University Sport sanctioned events including the Aust Uni Games and Southern Uni Games (students only)
- Access to participate in SA Challenge and Intra-UniSA events (students only)
- Access to Grants (clubs and students)
Process and Cost
All members of a UniSA Sport Club must register annually as members of UniSA Sport with 2017 memberships running from February 2017 to March 2018 the following year. UniSA Sport currently offers two levels of membership for current University of South Australia students and non-students.
|2017 UniSA Students
|2017 Non UniSA Students (Staff/Alumni/Community)
Please note that prior to registering as a member you will need to 'create an account' via the link in the top right hand corner of this page.
Following successful registration with UniSA Sport, members may then register with their preferred club/s.